I almost feel like I've been sleepy all day. Also, I haven't showered today. I have high hopes for tomorrow! Actually, today was pretty productive. Started and finished a craft project. I can't post pictures or give details, though, because it's for my sister's birthday. And she's one of the only people who regularly reads this. I will say that I used my sewing machine a lot. I'm becoming quite the seamstress. Still don't think I'm ready to put that button back on Matt's shirt yet though... So the problem with doing a project start to finish in one day is that dinner doesn't end up ready until 9:00. After we ate Matt told me it was well worth the wait! I made Gnocchi with Zucchini Ribbons & Parsley Brown Butter from EatingWell, an app on my phone. Please note that I am not a Top Chef, so my gnocchi came from a box. Still quite tasty.
I'll post pictures of my craft after I give it to Deni next week. I'm pretty ready to see her. I feel like it's been forever. And it has been since early February. This living so far away thing is for the birds. Good thing I'll see her a lot in the next two months. Not such a good thing for my car.
Oh my goodness! I got the BEST news today! The Wheel is coming to New Orleans and I got four tickets!! I've been waiting for weeks to see if my request for tickets would be granted. And guess what was in the mail today! I immediately called my dad to tell him the great news and tell him that I had two extra tickets with his name on them. He was just as excited as I knew he would be. I can't believe I actually get to go see Pat and Vanna! Going to be a big moment in my life.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Can't wait to see my surprise and my favorite sister! I'm super pumped about the Wheel! And obviously a little jealous! ;)
ReplyDeleteI read your blog too...:) just sometimes have to read a few at a time. i love your blog...and miss you and Emily both!
ReplyDelete