We have made it to Shreveport. My teeth are brushed. My contacts are out. And me and Ellis are in bed. Hallelujah!
Bit of advice. Do NOT stop at the Taco Bell/KFC on 415 right outside of BR. We probably would have gotten here 30 minutes sooner if we'd gone to Burger King.
My phone started ringing about 10 minutes ago while I was brushing my teeth. Matt was unloading the car and told me to come outside. There was an armadillo right outside the door in the flowerbed! We looked at it a little while and then scared it away. It was digging up stuff!
Now my eyes are drooping and Ellis is wishing that I would turn the light off.
Things in my potential future: Johnny's Pizza
Super Target
Happy Belly
Kitchen Works
Hobby Lobby
Counter Culture
Hello Shreveport!
Location:Ashmont St,Shreveport,United States
I can't wait to see you sister!!! Wait for me for ST and HL!
ReplyDeleteOh Johnny's Pizza!! Yum Yum!
ReplyDelete