Wednesday, April 6, 2011

No one would want to watch my reality show

Emily and I have realized how uninteresting a show about our lives would be. Also how ridiculous it is that there's another freaking Kardashian show starting soon. Seriously - who cares about these girls?? There is no way I could ever understand. Give me a reality show that follows Zach Braff or Tracy Morgan or Jake Gyllenhaal or all three in one show. That's something I would watch. And in case you were thinking about making a crepe and topping it with Nutella, Reese's cup crumbles, and banana slices - you definitely should do it. Word on the street is that mess is good. Turns out I'm not a huge fan of the Sweet Red Funf, though. I'll just stick to the Riesling. It's cheaper anyway.
At 7:25 this morning I remembered why I love technology so much. Jen texted me a short little video of Elise and said that she was just all smiles this morning and had to share. Living so far away from my nieces is the pits, but at least I can get awesome updates like these. I fully expect (and request) to receive daily picture texts from Deni when Cala arrives. "Look what I'm wearing right now." "Look at how cute I am when I sleep." "Look at how much my furry sisters and brothers love me." And so on. I can't wait!
Tomorrow we hit the road for Shreveport/Fort Worth. I'm looking forward to this trip even with the 20ish hours we'll be driving over the course of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment