Somehow I made 100+ posts without even realizing. I feel this is some sort of accomplishment. I think I'll celebrate.
I'm really ready for Friday. This work week has been non-stop. I'm worn out. And I still have a 10 hour day tomorrow. I can't seem to get caught up or organized, and I HATE being unorganized. I'm hopeful that tomorrow will be way productive, and I'll be able to leave for Shreveport feeling at ease.
I'm ready for home. Easter with the St. Claires. Baby shower for Shawn. Crawfish boil with the Beaubouefs. Easter with the Reids. And we're bringing Mark back to NOLA with us. It should be a great few days. I'm also hoping to get to meet Mr. Whittington Lary if there's some free time.
Today brought good news. Caitlin's dad got a new job which is a huge blessing. And Deni & Sean met with their new(er) lawyer about WT. Deni said he seems passionate and committed to their case and keeping WT in jail for a long long time. I love good news!
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment