Old Crow Medicine Show + Mumford and Sons + Edward Sharp & the Magnetic Zeros = Railroad Revival Tour!!
It's interesting how you marry into a family and some people feel like in-laws and others feel like they've been a part of your family all along. I am very lucky to have married into Matt's family. Our cousin Mark is one blessing that I have gained from this union. I can't wait for him to come spend a few days in New Orleans after Easter.Two Railroad Revival tickets purchased. I'm so pumped to get to see Mumford and Sons again. Mark is educating me on the North Carolina bluegrass jam band, Old Crow Medicine Show. I'll be humming the likes of Wagon Wheel in my sleep soon enough. And who doesn't love a little "Well, hot & heavy, pumpkin pie."



Must say I'm slightly jealous of the M&S viewing & would like you to educate me on this Old Crow Medicine Show! Oh yeah and I your face!
ReplyDelete