I wish I could say that I'm looking forward to the next three days of class for my annual CIC update. But, I'm afraid this class is going to be particularly boring. Executive Risk. Just typing it wears out the battery on my distraction piece - iPhone. Maybe I'll read a couple of free downloaded books on my free downloaded kindle app. Hello my name is Rene and I don't like to spend money unnecessarily. Unless it's on tasty grapes. Or wine made out of tasty grapes. Or Amy Butler fat quarters on eBay. I have plans.
Tonight was my first night of Pantry Raid. See challenge details below.

I made my own hamburger helper. Me, Matt, and Emily all liked it. I can't say that I was terribly experimental or edgy with my meal, but it was tasty, followed the rules, and didn't take a long time. Success.
I liked my horoscope today. Here are my favorite parts - "Don't hesitate to zero in on what you want." "Celebrate living."

(And I don't know how to rotate pictures inserted from my phone.)
No comments:
Post a Comment