
It really was. OCMS, ES&TMZ, M&S. Pretty much one of the best shows I've ever seen.

Old Crow Medicine Show started it off strong. A little Cocaine and Wagon Wheel got my feet tappin'. There was a darling group close by blowing bubbles. "Bubbles and a brass band. It doesn't get much better." - Mark Bellows

Next up was Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros. I was pretty jazzed about seeing them live. Disappointment set in when I saw how loaded Alexander and Jane were. She could barely sing at all. Alexander kept it together well enough, but he did say that Mexico City has better food than New Orleans. He was obviously high to say something so ludicrous. 40 days was fabulous, though.

There was NO disappointment in Mumford and Sons. At the cost of speaking sacrilege - it was almost spiritual. I can't pick out a particular peak because it was all so perfect. They sang strong and performed big. And I loved every minute of it!

"Our train ended here for a reason."
- alexander
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment