Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Take it all in

It's only Tuesday and it seems like tomorrow is the weekend. I totally feel like a kid on Christmas Eve. Except I'm a twenty-something on Railroad Revival Tour Eve. Not quite sure I am adequately prepared for this show - mentally, physically, emotionally, sleep-readily. For some reason I've developed a new habit of staying up until 11 or later. This isn't conducive to good work habits since I get up at 5:30. And yet, here I am. Still awake. Hopefully I'll pass out before 11:30 and get a good 6 hours in.
Also, there's only been 1 episode of The Voice, and I'm hooked. It's interesting to see people being judged solely on their voice. And who doesn't love Adam Levine, Cee Lo Green, Christina Aguilera, and Blake Shelton?! What an awesome group of judges!
In an unrelated note - I got an email from Deni tonight. She said "the shower Saturday is for ME!!! after 4 yrs it's almost unbelievable!" I am so excited for my sister. I hope her shower(s) are absolutely perfect. There's a lot of driving coming up, but I wouldn't miss this for the world.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I am watching the voice and I'm thinking I HAVE to watch this show, you're right the coaches are all FAB!!!

    ReplyDelete