One baby shower
One wonderful church service
The weekend trips are never long enough. It seems like just when I'm getting comfortable it's time to hit the road back to New Orleans. I can't say that I'm not happy down here, but I definitely miss home. I'll be hitting the roads two more times in the next three weeks. It's time to celebrate Cala's arrival!! Matt and I got to watch the 4D video they shot on Thursday. Cala said "Please, no photos." She kept rolling over to hide her face, and the doctor kept shaking Deni's belly. She looked like an alien sometimes, but it was really cool. Especially when she smiled at us.
Hopefully sometime soon I'll get to feel her kick! Bake Cala, bake! We want you well done!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
The trips are too short, but at least I'll see you again next weekend and you can surely feel Cala kick while we snuggle together, that should be so fun, since I snore now! :) Love you sister!
ReplyDeleteYou've always snored...
ReplyDelete