
I'm not sure who this guy is, but I bet he didn't have to sit through 8 hours of discussion on Directors & Officers Liability Insurance. So I don't think he should make me. Here's what I learned today:
1. Don't ever serve on a Board of Directors. Even your HOA. Especially not for a bank. Just don't do it.
2. "If 'ifs' and 'buts' were candy and nuts we'd have Christmas all year long." - some Marquette basketball coach. Not sure the relevance, but I liked it.
3. Chartis & Chubb are the "cat's meow" in D&O carriers. Instructor used this phrase at least twice.
4. My phone battery does not last for a whole 8 hour class. Luckily there's a lunch break designed for recharging.
5. Mai Tai Chinese Restaurant on Vets is tasty, fast, and cheap. And they put lots of veggies in their vegetable fries rice!
6. It doesn't matter how many times it's requested in every CE class everywhere, the hotels are NOT going to make the rooms warmer.
7. 10oz bottles are cute and the perfect amount of Diet Coke

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
I would be happy to trade places today...our outlook/word is down and you see what I am doing...drinking mocha coffee reading blogs and fb :)
ReplyDelete