Monday, March 14, 2011

You can't come back from that

I had great plans of flowering this blog with the details of how great my back feels or how doped up I am on the great drugs my doctor called in for me. I was told at 11 that I'd hear back from the ol' MD around 1 with the beautiful details of the magic meds that would be waiting for me at the Walgreens on Airline and Clearview. At 4:30 I got a call that the doctor wants me to come in tomorrow. Ugh! Another night of horrible, painful sleep. Oh yeah - I didn't go to work today on account of the fact that I didn't sleep last night.
Here's another bummer. When all the shows are on rerun, then you have to be home sick from work, then your DVR is empty, and you end up watching a few episodes of Top Chef that you've already seen. Not near as fun as playing hooky when you aren't actually sick. Not that I would know.
On the upside, Baby Mama was on tonight. There is too much about this movie that actually makes me laugh out loud. It's easy to overlook the plot that hits a little too close to home after having that WT con my sister and Sean. But! Tina Fey and Deni Fay both ended up with their own babies in their bellies!!
Hooray!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: