Wednesday, March 30, 2011

#TCfinale ***Spoiler Alert!!***

#Teamblais!!!!! Matt and I have been avid Top Chef fans for a while now. This season we were lucky to never miss an episode (thanks DVR). We like to pause at parts to chat about what was just said or what just happened. But every week we record it to watch sometime later in the week. This has sucked at times because facebook and twitter have spoiled episodes for me. But I watched and didn't let Matt know that I knew who was getting sent home. No need to ruin it for him. I asked Matt on Monday if we could please watch the finale tonight in real time. I wanted to get the results when everyone else did and feel like I was part of the action! And it was great! My man won! I have been #teamblais since the first episode of his season. It was so crushing to see him fall short in that finale. But tonight! He rocked! To be fair - so did Mike. I was really surprised and impressed by Mike's performance the last couple of weeks. He stepped it up big time and gave Richard a run for his money. But still so happy to see the title go to the most deserving chef. I look forward to see what Richard does with the $200,000. And I hope that I will get the chance to go to his new restaurant one day to taste his accomplishment.
Bravo Top Chef Blais! Bravo!

No comments:

Post a Comment