Monday, March 28, 2011

I miss spring break

If I had spring break I would go to Tyler and hang out by the pool with Deni, her friend Brittany, and my friend Jenny. I would eat Taco Bueno and Einstein Bagels. It would be grand.
But I don't.

Tonight I made Chicken and Vegetable Casserole. I included a link because it was so good! You should definitely try it. Matt and I finished Band of Brothers. I am sad for it to be over. I definitely deserve a big "I told you so" from Matt over my reluctance to even give it a try. But really, that series deserves every accolade received. I honestly would probably watch the whole thing again. Finally as the last episode ended I pulled up IMDb to look up a character that I recognized the whole time. Anybody remember What About Brian? Well one of the main characters was Dave. I had pretty much forgotten about that show. Now I'm back to wondering why it ever went off the air. So my recommendations tonight?
  1. Make Chicken & Vegetable Casserole.
  2. Watch Band of Brothers
  3. Petition to bring back What About Brian
  4. Watch Love and Other Drugs (Maybe Anne Hathaway's best role)
And I just realized that pretty much all my posts are about food and what I've watched. Is it sad that I'm OK with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment