Thursday, March 10, 2011

A month

It's crazy when you think about a month. I can look back on a month and think "It's already been a month?" I can look back on the exact same month and think "It has only been a month?" A month ago (yesterday) my niece, Elise, was born.


It's hard to believe that she's already been here a whole month! We didn't go see her until a week after she was born, and that seems like ages ago. Same month, different points of view. Or is it point of views?

I find it interesting that Matt and I seem to have corresponding good/bad days. Around 3:00 today I received a text "I still haven't eaten lunch. Today sucked." I couldn't even reply I was so busy. It happens at least once a week that our days leave us in similar moods heading home.

I received another text today that I guess I deserved after a comment I made about my sister spending $53 on king cake for her dogs... "Don't be jealous of me sitting outside the airport waiting on a shuttle to an island resort eating a caramel pecan cinnabon!!! ;)" I am jealous.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. That was totally payback! Love you sister and that is the cutest pic of Elise!!!

    ReplyDelete