and not 
I'm sticking with my original pick that a wolverine can beat a volunteer. And if the Red Cross could choose, I bet they would pick a wolverine, too. Especially if it happens to be Hugh Jackman.
Dinner tonight with the McPeters was very pleasant. I made Creamy Italian Chicken in the crock pot served over egg noodles with broccoli. It's a good thing I choose a slow cooker recipe for tonight. I got home at 4:30, went straight to bed and didn't stir until Matt came in the room at 6:00. These meds have me all kinds of drowsy and loopy. I feel like I'm channeling my inner House. Maybe someone should bring me a medical mystery to solve. At least if I doze off in the training class at work tomorrow I will have a good excuse.
Not that I'm trying to skip the next month, but I'm ready for Easter. More specifically, I'm ready for my basket. Easter has the best candy - jelly beans, Robins Eggs, Butterfinger eggs. Not to mention deviled eggs - yum! And I can't wait to see what kind of decorations Jamie Sanders comes up with for Faithlink's Easter service. I know it will be awesome!
In memory - RIP Nate Dogg.
Ok. The drowsy is taking over.
Quit blogging high!! Mom said no more baskets for you!!
ReplyDeleteCala's not even born yet!! I better get a basket!
ReplyDelete