Sunday, March 13, 2011

Dimanche

As much as I convinced myself that this back thing would be gone when I woke up this morning, it wasn't. I've spent most of the day with a zoo themed lunch box ice pack on my back. I'm pretty sure they were a Target dollar bin purchase a couple of years ago. Finally putting that buck to good use. This ailment had me couched most of the day. Save for my time at Sam's and Walmart with the rest of Metairie/Harahan. I felt like everyone was preparing for a hurricane or something. Too. Many. People.
In my laid-upness Matt and I watched The Green Mile. Wow. How is it possible that there are so many amazing movies out there that I still haven't seen. This one had me weeping like a baby. I sure hope the writer of that movie has made millions. He/she deserves it.
Speaking of deserving - If you have very healthy food all day and save up your points, you can have sugar free, non-fat vanilla frozen yogurt with Elmer's Gold Brick Topping for dessert. 6 points for two tablespoons of this stuff is more than worth it.
Riddle me this. I woke up at 9:15, which was actually 10:15 due to daylight savings time. And now it's 9:30, but technically 8:30. And I'm tired. I haven't even been awake 12 hours! Where's the sense in that?

No comments:

Post a Comment