Friday, March 25, 2011

It has sprung!

Looks like spring to me!


Also, found an Amy Butler seller in Metairie.


Unfortunately, it was not a very pleasant experience. I don't plan on frequenting the Allbrands.com store on Vets. I am also not at all impressed with the extreme un-helpfulness of the employees at the Hancock Fabrics here. I think they should only hire old ladies who have been sewing for ages that love to give out advice and help people just dipping their toes into the sewing pool. (Here's my side note for tonight. "Sewer" is both one who sews and the conduit underground. Pretty sucky, since I can verbally call myself a sew-er. But I don't see ever using sewer in type.)
I made up for the poopy shopping experience by baking a funfetti cake with spring themed rainbow chip icing. Here's the thing - I love cake. And funfetti, well, takes the cake.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment