I'm going to be honest - this week was exhausting! I'm right about to pass out. That might have something to do with the fact that I am stuffed to the brim with goodness provided by Chef EmMcP. Couscous, chicken, and YAMS. Followed by chocolate covered frozen naners sprinkled with Reese's. It was yummy. Also relived Beyonce's performance of Single Ladies at the 2009 VMAs. Do yourself a favor and click that link. Don't sit too close to the computer screen though.
Good news - tomorrow's Friday. (And Florida's going to the Elite Eight).
I wish I lived closer to more people I love. Including, but not limited to, Deni & Sean (& Cala), Mom & Dad, Jen Ben & Elise, Mark, Caitlin, Sherry & Billy, Jenny. I'm definitely thankful to have Chris & Emily here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am certainly glad that I am first on your list! You're first on mine sister!
ReplyDeleteAnd Jana! If we lived closer, I'm sure we would be partners-in-craft!!
ReplyDelete