Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Yesterday Matt went to the Sportspectrum sidewalk sale and bought new pair of running shoes so that he can start running with me more. He also got a pair of Birkenstock clogs. He said that he finally gets to scratch the clogs off of the "want" list that he made his freshman year of college. He said that I should make a want list.

My Wants:
Chaco ZX/2 Unaweep - preferably teal (hopefully before my trip with the middle school youth to camp)
King Sized Bed
iPhone 3Gs (I'm looking to make this happen when it's time for my upgrade in September - fingers crossed)

Hookups for said iPhone to play music in the car and in the home
Blu-Ray Player (I hear these play dvds, too)
Ironing Board
Big Flat Screen TV
Laptop (doesn't have to be an iBook)
Picture frames for a few unframed items that I have
Sewing Machine (along with a sewing class)
Aston Martin DB9

Photobooks for the last 4 or 5 years worth of digital pictures I've never printed
Diamond Stud Earrings
Vacuum Cleaner
Bicycle (maybe one day I can try triathalons)
Grown Up Computer Desk (to go with a whole grown up house)
"B" Monogrammed bathroom towels, kitchen towels, and sheets
Vegetable/Herb Garden wii Fit (I'll have to give the Stoll's back one day...)
wii Active
New Super Mario Brothers for the wii
Ski Boat
Super Comfy Desk Chair
Kitchenaid Mixer (the thing every little girl dreams of)
DVR (so I don't miss my programs)
Living Room Furniture Set (again to help with the grown up house)
Constantly updated wardrobe/shoe collection/purses (I'm not sure if this goes on the long term want list, but I always want new clothes, shoes, and purses)
This list is obviously not complete. I think of things daily that I need, I mean, want. But as I sit here at my place of employment, this is all that comes to mind.

1 comment:

  1. I've totally got a list of things that I want/need, but can't justify purchasing until I have a real job again. Any ideas about what type of employment you'll be looking for in NO? I'm eager to hear of your adventures!!

    ReplyDelete