Thursday, July 2, 2009

drawring

The internet went down at work today. This did not mean that I could not do work. I just like to pretend that it did. So, I started doodling. Well, then the internet came back. But I kept doodling, because it's practically Friday and I was tired of working! This was the result.

I ran out of paper or it may have been grander. I now have 18 minutes until I get to blow this popsicle stand. And I'm pretty pumped about my evening plans. We are going to the Captain's baseball game! In honor of Independence Day, the Captains will play in camouflage uniforms and there will be a postgame fireworks show. I realllly love fireworks. I am even more excited because Matt bought me this ----------------------->
Now my back and booty will be confortable. To make things EVEN better, I found out that they still sell ice cream in the small plastic baseball hats. The past few times we went, all I could find was candy being sold in the hats. But tonight, I am on a mission to find the ice cream that I have been assured still exists. What a great way to start a 3 day weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Fireworks at the Captains games is one of my favorite Fourth of July experiences. I'm jealous. I think that our lawn chairs will just be in the parking lot at the mall down the street.

    ReplyDelete