
I have had a killer headache all day. So far nothing has helped. That is until one of the producers in my office came in with Strawn's Pie! It turns out that the Kings Hwy Strawn's around 3:00 when they are getting ready to close is a really great place to be! He got two almost full strawberry pies, 2 slices of coconut, and about a third of a chocolate pie. Thank you Lord for Strawn's strawberry pie. I think I can feel my head getting better with every bite!
(Forgive my pitiful cell phone photo. One day I will have an iPhone...)
In other news! This morning around 7:15 am, Matt accepted the job at Northrop Grumman. He starts July 30th. Hopefully that will give us a little bit of time to find somewhere to live. He will move down there at the end of this month, and I will follow in a month or two. Basically, I am ready for the one or two months to be over already... I'm a little impatient. I have dreams of strolling around the aquarium, sno balls, running around Audubon park, and Saturday mornings at Cafe du Monde. If only I could convince this girl and Rockstar to move down there, too. It could be a good time!
No comments:
Post a Comment