Saturday, July 4, 2009

Take Me Out to the Ballgame!

Thursday night Matt and I went to the Captains baseball game. Needless to say, we had loads of fun. I am happy to report that my new stadium chair definitely made the night more enjoyable. My parents met us out there, which is pretty cool. The game was actually exciting. We won in the top of the 9th when we threw out a guy at home. It was a pretty edge of your seat kind of night. It took a while for my favorite beer man to come to our side of the stadium, but alas, he did! He told us about Old Mother Hubbard and The Old Lady That Lives In the Shoe. He was wonderful, as always. Here are a few pics from the night.


As for today... Happy Independence Day America!! I am so glad we have this wonderful day to celebrate! Deni and I ran the Firecracker 5K this morning. It was quite an enjoyable run. Slightly overcast with a bit of a breeze that made it seem a lot cooler. Tonight I am going to go eat some grilled food at the Welch's and watch the fireworks at East Ridge. Some guy is paying Matt to help him set up and clean up their fireworks show. It should be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment