It's mini-vacation time for the Beaubouefs! Matt's sister and brother-in-law, Jen and Ben, live in Ft Worth. We decided that since we are moving to NOLA soon, we'd probably better go visit them before the trip turns into a 10 hour drive. We were planning on going to try to find somewhere to live this weekend, but the background check took longer than expected. I hope that doesn't insinuate anything... So Monday we decided to come to Ft Worth. We left soon after I got off work yesterday.
First we drove to Dallas. Today is Adam's birthday, so we stopped in to say hey. I think he appreciated it, even though we only stayed about an hour. Then we came on to the Pylant's house and pretty much crashed. Today we've done a little shopping, a little eating, and a little tennis playing. It turns out that Ben is pretty much an amazing tennis player. I just kept waiting for him to mess up. But he didn't. We are about to head out to a Texas Rangers game. I'm pretty excited because it will be my first major league baseball game! I hope peanuts are involved!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment