Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I See The Future!

I'm pretty anxious and excited lately.

1. Happening #34 is this weekend. I have not attended a Happening since #19 when I was on staff. This weekend I will be the adult small family sparkler. Deni is going to be our adult small family gofer. I can't even imagine how awesome this weekend is going to be. Deni and I have been prepping for the past 2 weeks pretty steady. Of course it still seems like I procrastinated too much, because I still have a ton to do! It's ok, though. I live for the last minute.
2. Camp Eagle is in less than a week. Deni and I are going as chaperone's for the middle school camp. And I found out today that Derek may be going, too! We are taking so many people that we may need another bus/driver. So that will be super fun!
3. New Orleans is becoming so real. We are about to start looking for somewhere to live. I don't think it gets more real than that. It's going to be so cool going somewhere new. Starting our lives together in such an amazing city. I plan on experiencing NOLA to the fullest while we live there. I don't want to move away and say "I never saw that" or "I never got around to doing that." I am going to embrace this move and make it a life experience.
4. Matt and I were watching food network the other night and they were talking about a BBQ joint on the coast of MS called The Shed. We are totally going to road trip there one day. We also talked to Christine and Jeffrey during Christine's b-day dinner last night. They gave us a nice list of must try eateries. The list included Betsy's Pancake House and The Bulldog. I can't wait for all of the great food in my near future!

So much to be anxious and excited about!

No comments:

Post a Comment