In other news - Walmart makes pineapple sherbet. As far as frozen desserts go, this stuff is amazing! So light that you can want to just eat and eat. Super flavorful. And fat free! I may as well be eatting a carrot!
In other, other news Matt is building us a computer this week. He ordered all the parts and they are starting to come in. I'm pretty excited about this. A couple of weeks ago I needed to watch an episode of Brothers and Sisters(I miss it already) that was erased off the dvr. I tried and tried and tried to watch it on my laptop. But something about ram and memory blah blah blah. I got 20 minutes in 3 times and the picture just stopped. The sound was still blowin and goin. But no picture. I look forward to catching up on missed tv episodes. Surfing multiple websites at once. Double clicking the iTunes icon and not waiting 2 minutes for it to open. Hello technology!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Location:Cedar Creek Rd,Elmwood,United States
No comments:
Post a Comment