Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Helloooo Ber Months!!

1/3 of the year is definitely superior to the other 6 months. Today begins the most wonderful time of the year!
1. It is officially my birthday month! 23 days and counting...
2. I get to head to Shreveport Friday morning for 3 glorious days in observation of Labor Day. While home I get to go to PWAT for the first time, celebrate dad's birthday, and visit with all kinds of friends and family.
3. Football season starts in 8 days. Strange as it may seem, I can't wait for those boys in black and gold to kick off the regular season with a home game against the Vikings! I give the starting defense full permission to take out Brett Favre.
4. Matt said we can go to NOLA for my birthday dinner!
5. Let the Christmas shopping begin!
6. The weekend after my birthday Matt and I are taking our first vacation since the honeymoon. We're flying to Atlanta and going to two Braves games along with some other touristy stuff.
7. Emily's birthday is in October - more birthday celebrations and an excuse to bake a cake!
8. My second anniversary is in October. Can't wait to celebrate the best day of my life with Matt again.
9. Caitlin's birthday is in November. More celebration and cake!
10. Thanksgiving!! Leftovers!!
11. Black Friday. I love getting up at 4am to go shopping!
12. Christmas music!!
13. CHRISTMAS! CHRISTMAS!! CHRISTMAS!!!
14. New Years Eve. The one night a year that everyone partakes in my favorite adult beverage.

I love today.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:St Charles Ave,New Orleans,United States

2 comments:

  1. I agree that these upcoming months are good ones, as I get to celebrate the birth of my favorite sister, yes, I know you're the only one, but I'd choose you if I had a choice (you see you grew on my post baseball game days). I also get to celebrate one of the best days of my life, which I was fondly thinking of today when I couldn't wipe the grin off of my face and married my best friend (besides you of course)--FIVE years!! WooHoo! And I don't love black friday shopping, as a matter of fact, I try to avoid that like the plague, but you get on it girl, get me some good stuff! I <3 your face and can't wait to see y'all this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, Dennis birthday, and we are thankful thankful for his 63rd birthday... THEN can you believe My baby will be 26 years old? And you KNOW that is why she loves cakes so much, because of my pet name for her, Babycakes! You know, she will always be my baby, no matter how old she gets! Football, New Orleans Saints, LSU and LA Tech! BOTH my girls wedding anniversaries; five years and two years, I am blessed and thankful for great sons-in-law. Oh,and one of them is a hunter and I am hoping for much venison for the freezer for Pops as the doctor says he can eat venison, while having beef rarely and as a treat. Also when they did that "what's your season" according to your skin tone and hair color, mine is fall, so I love fall as I look so gorgeous! LOL! :) At any rate, my family is coming home this week-end and LSU first season game, what's not to look forward too!!

    ReplyDelete