I celebrated the swearing in of the new mayor of New Orleans with Swiss Bakery petit fours (I blame the name sake for the number of miniature cake heavens that I consumed.)
It all evens out in the wash. I met with ADAM at Elmwood Fitness Center for my new member fitness consultation. I am on the road hopefully working off four petit fours and the Happy Belly that I have high hopes of enjoying this weekend. The good news that is buried in the previous sentence is that I am going home this weekend! Quality sister time is ahead!
I have become marginally obsessed with the Amazon Kindle. I downloaded the free app a while ago and have no will power to step away. I'm not even sure how many books I have read. I think my husband disowned me when I found the entire Twilight series at my fingertips. Truth be told, I read more at work that week than I should have. But seriously - those books are amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You shouldn't blog about how much you read at work, just not good to admit!
ReplyDeleteQUALITY SISTER TIME!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!