Friday, June 26, 2009

What a week!

So when I was little, 3, 4, 5 years old I had this small, wooden guitar - think country to the max. I ran around the house jumping on couches and jamming with my guitar. My song of choice was "Bad" by Michael Jackson, and I truly thought I was bad! I also, all apparent physical differences aside, thought that Michael Jackson was my brother. My family would ask me how my brother was doing. I would tell them that he was good or that he was off playing a concert. They would then ask how my sisters Janet and La Toya were doing. I had no idea what they were talking about, because my only sister was Deni. It was just me, Deni, and Michael. And I was happy with that.
I get made fun of a lot for the Michael J mix cd that is always in my car. But I am definitely true to myself. Matt and I even entered out wedding reception to "Bad." I wouldn't have had it any other way.
Yesterday Micheal J died just 2 months shy of his 51st birthday. Today I mourn his loss. He was without a doubt the best performer of all time.
RIP Michael Joseph Jackson (August 29,1958 - June 25, 2009)
Crazy week! These legends also died:


Farrah Fawcett Ed McMahon
(Feb. 2,1947 - June 25,2009) (March 6,1923 - June 23, 2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment