Tuesday, April 10, 2012

It all started with a big bang.

Have you ever noticed that tv sitcoms are NEVER as funny when you're explaining them to someone or having them explained to you? I am guilty of being the deliverer of the unfunny and this morning was the innocent bystanding victim. The 4 other people in my office are loud and unconcerned about disturbing each other. Or me. I just heard one tell a short snippet from a Big Bang rerun last night. I know that had I seen the show I would undoubtedly laugh aloud. But no. Not even an inner chuckle. It's just not the same taken out of context and spoken by anyone other than Sheldon.
As an aside - I am slightly obsessed with Big Bang. Really - who has seen the show and can honestly say they don't love it? I would wager to guess those people love the devil.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Thankfully I do love it, so certainly I do not love the devil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't watch a whole lot of tv around here, but we rarely miss a Thursday night of Big Bang Theory. It's just too good!

    ReplyDelete