
We ate Macaroni Grill & Julie Anne's king cake and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

It's nice to be so close to be able to go to Shreveport for an evening.
Elise turned 1 on Thursday. I can't believe this past year has flown by so fast. Luckily we are also close enough to drive over to Fort Worth for her big birthday party. It was such a fun time and a blessing to get to be there. I forgot my camera. But thank God for Facebook, I pulled a few that were taken at the party.

Jen did such an awesome job with a plethora of DIY decorations.

The birthday girl in her hat and owl outfit.

The happy family!

So glad we got to be there!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
I sure enjoyed our birthday outing! I got to visit with family, got great gifts, great king/birthday cake, great food. I am Appreciative! ♥
ReplyDeleteElise is DarLinG and each of those pics from HER DAY were Wonderful, thanks for sharing them! :)
MoM