I've been so busy loving my life that I haven't had time to type about it!
Thanksgiving was great. Me, Matt, Jen, Ben, Sherry, Billy, Mom, Dad, Deni, Mark, and friend, Ryan. Good food. Good conversation. A lot to be thankful for! Including the fact that my sister is pregnant!! And now that she put it on her blog, I can put it on mine! Can't wait until the end of this month when we find out if it will be a niece or a nephew!
We also got to spend a little time with our cousin Scott. He's moving back to Kenya this month and our 2012 vacation is going to be epic!
Christmas music started at 3am on Friday. I tried to control my spending, but I got some really good deals! And got to eat breakfast at Southfield Grill.
I truly enjoyed myself to the fullest this Christmas season! I gave thoughtfully. I sang all day, everyday. I baked a lot! I tried not to let all the hustle and bustle get to me and I think it worked.
I felt blessed to be able to go to the Christmas Eve service at Faithlink. Derek gave such a great message and the music was nothing short of my expectations. And it felt so at home to be back with that family that I have missed so much.
I was overwhelmed by all of the perfect gifts that Matt and I got this year.
- We will be video taping our nieces very soon. (I'm convinced baby Troxclair will be a girl).
- I will be sewing them cute snugglies.
- We've been dance dancing and experiencing Michael Jackson.
- I now travel in great style with almost a full matching set of Vera Bradley.
- We are on a really great path to a total money makeover.
- And we spent the second day of the year in the Superdome with our boys. They didn't win, but it didn't matter. We loved it!
My only recent compliant is that my dear friend Caitlin and her family moved to Petal, MS (look it up) the last day of the year. I couldn't be more happy for them, but I am selfishly sad. Until Emily moved here Caitlin was my "one friend." She is a truly genuine person and an amazing friend. I am going to miss seeing her every day. I definitely plan on learning the quickest route to Petal!
I am extremely excited about 2011! I have so many resolutions and I feel great about them. Except that one of them is to drink 64 ounces of water a day and I'm peeing all the time!
Matt and I are happy and hopeful and thankful. 2010 was good to us and I think 2011 is going to be even better!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hooray for baby Troxclair!!! And WHO DAT!!!
ReplyDelete