Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sprinkles

I've been slacking.

I got burned by red beans tonight. On my arm.

I would rather run my dishwasher twice in a row than hand wash anything.

Walter is back to his jolly self.

Tyler has Bueno and I didn't eat there once while visiting last weekend.

I would like Santa to bring me a monogramming machine.

I am currently obsessed with Mumford and Sons.

I saw the above mentioned band at the House of Blues in Dallas on Thursday.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving at work. I'm taking honey bun cake.

I am disappointed in craft stores.

Sedrick Ellis is my favorite Saint for 2 reasons:
1. His last name is Ellis
2. He does the Peewee Herman dance every time he gets a sack.

I have not seen Casablanca.

80 degrees in November is not awesome.

I am a fan of modern medicine, including but not limited to: birth control, flu shots, intralipids, and Nyquil.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. You need to see Casablanca. And visit Shreveport for longer than a few hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's rent Casablanca and watch it together! Sorry you burned yourself, you didn't mention that you DID go to Sprinkles, and 80 degrees in Nov, sucks! I agree with being a fan of modern medicine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. will you be town for thanksgiving? we will be!! and id love to catch up. let me know

    ReplyDelete