Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Bliss

Yesterday Matt and I made two years! We officially celebrated on Saturday with dinner at Galatoire's.


Our main courses, red fish for me and stuffed eggplant for Matt, were perfect. I don't think it could have been any tastier.
Gifts were exchanged afterwards. My fantastic husband got me 700 thread count ivory Pottery Barn sheets with our monogram.


They are so soft and beautiful! Matt is a wonderful gift giver - I am so lucky!!
I gave him a jacket and monogrammed handkerchiefs. I guess we both had the monogram itch, but what a great itch to have!! If I had a monogramming machine my name and initials would be on everything! Maybe I should put that on my wish list. I wonder how much those puppies are...
We played it low key last night with crock pot pork roast, nintendo, and Ellen. Two ended on a high note and three has started off well - the sun is shining and I am happy. What more can you ask for?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment